1. Cut white cardstock to fit inside the chosen embossing folders. Following your machine’s instructions, emboss the pieces. You’ll need three to four pieces of the Playing Games ticket.
2. On Non-Stick Craft Sheet, dab some Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters Distress Paints.
3. Spritz water over the paints using Ranger Mister.
4. Swipe the biggest embossed cardstock piece from step 1 over the diluted Distress Paints on the Craft Sheet. Repeat till the surface is mostly colored. Dry the piece thoroughly using Ranger Heat it Craft Tool.
5. Cut 8 ½” x 11” Manila cardstock in half. Use Paper Creaser to fold one half to make a 5.5″ x 4.25″ card. Trim off about a ¼” from each side of the embossed piece from step 4 using the Kushgrip Snips scissors. With Ranger Collage Glue Stick, attach the piece to the card front.
6. Die cut hearts out of the smaller embossed pieces from step 1.
7. Color the diecut hearts using Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pads with the Ink Blending Tool.
8. Using Jet Black Archival Ink™ Pad, stamp #lucky from the Hashtag set on cardstock. Cut it out with Kushgrip Snips scissors.
9. Attach the hearts on the card with Popit Shapes to look like a shamrock. Trim off any excess with Kushgrip Snips scissors. Make a stem out of left over embossed cardstock. Attach the stem and the sentiment with more Popit Shapes. Ink the edges of the card using Peeled Paint Distress ink with an Ink Blending Tool.
10. Remove the lids from the Forest Moss and Mowed Lawn Distress Paint bottles. With wet paintbrush, pick up very little paint from the bottles and flick it on to the card. Repeat if you want more splatters.