(1) Adhere the chipboard square to the top area of your craft sheet with glue dots to hold the pieces in place.
(2) Paint with Old Paper Distress Crackle Paint. Let dry and crack.
(3) Adhere dictionary paper to primed canvas using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
(4) Paint over various areas of covered canvas with multiple colors of Distress Crackle Paint leaving areas of dictionary text still showing. Let dry and crack.
(6) Apply Pitch Black Paint Dabber to stamp by tapping the paint on to the stamp and lightly swiping across the stamp before stamping.
(7) Press stamp on to top corner of canvas and lift off. Let dry.
(8) Embellish canvas using Glossy Accents to adhere all ephemera and embellishments.
(9) Layer crackled Chipboard square under the letter “t”.
(10) Attach metal corner to canvas with screws.
(11) Hang watch from canvas using screw eye.