(1) Remove ribbon and mirror from the frame.
(2) Clean entire frame using CleansIt Cleaner to remove any oils or solvents from the manufacturing process and dry completely.
(3) Rub entire front of the frame with Distress Embossing Ink.
(4) Randomly sprinkle one color of Distress Embossing Powder onto a small portion of the frame, tap off excess and repeat with additional colors until the entire frame is covered. Place frame on Non-Stick Craft Sheet and emboss with Craft Tool. Let cool.
(5) Once cooled, rub side edges of the frame with Distress Embossing Ink. Sprinkle Walnut Ink Distress Powder over all edges, tap off excess, lay on Non-Stick Craft Sheet and emboss with Craft Tool. Once again, let frame cool. Note: It is VERY important to place the frame on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet when embossing and cooling. Since the frame is metal it will get very hot when heating it.
(6) When frame has completely cooled, rub off release crystals to obtain a weathered look.
(7) Sand embossed metal design to create contrast.
(8) Spread Tiara Glitter over the entire frame to add sparkle.
(9) Adhere heart and pear shaped gem stones using Glossy Accents.
(10) Re-attach ribbon and install mirror.