1. Trim Manila Cardstock to two 8.5” x 3” pieces. Glue them together with Collage Glue Stick. Machine stitch around the edges.
2. Lay Latticework stencil over the bookmark. Adjust Crushed Olive Distress Marker into the Distress Marker Spritzer and squeeze to blow air into the brush tip of the marker to release ink over the stencil. Repeat with Tumbled Glass Distress Marker.
3. Ink up the Globe Mini Blueprint stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink Pad and stamp near the top of the bookmark.
4. Machine stitch circles around the stamped image. Also stitch a piece of ribbon at the top of the bookmark.
5. Add more color along the edges of the bookmark and to the stitching using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink Pad and Ink Blending Tool.
6. Spritz water from a mister to make the Distress Ink react.
7. Apply Peacock and Twilight Stickles Glitter Glue to the land and water parts of the stamped globe from step 3.
8. With a black pen, write ‘Remember to REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE’ on the bottom part of the bookmark. Draw a heart below the message and fill the heart with Neon Flamingo Stickles Glitter Glue.
9. Once the Stickles dry, flick some Polished Jade Dylusions Ink across the bookmark and a little water for the ink to spread a bit.