1. Diecut Easter Elements once, Garden Greens branch twice, and a Pediment once from chipboard using Sizzix Big Shot machine. Also cut a 3” x 9” piece from chipboard using trimmer.
2. Color the chipboard block using Salty Ocean Distress Paint. When dry, lay Hearts layering stencil over the block and color through using Antique Linen Distress Paint.
3. Color the chipboard pediment diecut with Antique Linen Distress Paint. When dry, attach the pediment near the top of the chipboard block using Collage Glue Stick. Distress the edges of the whole piece using Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad and Ink Blending Tool.
4. Press down Distress Clear Embossing Ink pad on the diecut chipboard branches. Lay the pieces on paper, inked side up, and pour Lime Green opaque embossing powder to cover the surface. Shake off excess embossing powder back onto the paper and pour it back into its jar. Heat emboss the pieces using Heat it Craft Tool.
5. Repeat the same technique partly with Yellow and partly with Orange opaque embossing powders on the butterfly diecut. After heat embossing the first layer of colors using Heat it Craft Tool, ink the embossed surface again with Distress Clear Embossing Ink pad. Pour Magenta opaque embossing powder over the entire surface. Shake off excess powder and heat emboss allowing a little bit of the first layer of colors to show through.
5. Heat emboss the rabbit diecut with Basics White embossing powder and its ribbon with Opaque Yellow embossing powder using Distress Clear Embossing Ink pad and Heat it Craft Tool. Attach the ribbon to the rabbit using Collage Glue Stick.
6. Attach one of the heat embossed diecut branches from Step 4 near the top of the chipboard block with Collage Glue Stick. Be sure to apply glue only to the parts that will remain attached to the chipboard block. Press down Distress Clear Embossing Ink pad on the bottom part of the chipboard block and heat emboss with Opaque Lime Green embossing powder and Heat it Craft Tool.
7. With Collage Glue Stick, attach the rabbit above the green embossed part at the bottom on the chipboard block. With pencil, draw a speech bubble and color it with Picket Fence Distress Paint. Write Happy Easter inside the speech bubble and color it with color pencil. Doodle around the speech bubble with black pen.
8. Attach the remaining branch and butterfly near the bottom of the chipboard block with Collage Glue Stick.
9. Poke holes near the top part of the chipboard block where the pediment is attached with the die pick. Insert a 6” piece of thread through the holes and tie the ends in knots to make a hanger for the Easter décor piece.