(1) Using the Emboss it Pad, stamp & emboss your image 5 times onto Desert Storm Paper using the first 5 embossing powders listed above.
(2) Take the entire embossed image with green Embossing Pearl and trim to a rectangle.
(3) Trim and add the following components:
(a) Hotel Bristol/Grand Hotel Savoie in Adirondack EP bottle, using glue stick.
(b) St. Moritz using Verdigris and 1 layer of Pop it shapes.
(c) Hotel Victoria using green Embossing Puffs and 2 layers of Pop it shapes.
(d) Hotel Continental and Globe in Distress EP Peeled Paint and 3 layers of Pop its.
(4) Cut a piece of cardstock that will expose about ½” border around the collaged piece.
(5) Using the Emboss it Pad with the direct to paper method apply ink to the edges of the cardstock creating about a 1″ border.
(6) Emboss with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.
(7) Layer collage onto UTEE then onto black cardstock that has been lightly scored and folded.
Hint: Use your leftovers to create 4 more distinctively unique cards with your own creative combinations.