1. Working on the Non-Stick Craft sheet. Color the entire front of the tag with Salty Ocean Distress Ink by swiping the pad directly over the tag.
2. Place the tag on a piece of scrap paper and pour Turquoise Glitter Embossing powder to cover the entire tag. Pour off the excess powder onto the scrap paper and return to the jar. Use the Heat it Tool to melt the powder. Let Cool
3. Stamp the Menorah onto the tag as shown with Embossing Ink and heat emboss with Silver embossing powder.
4. Stamp Happy Hannukah with Black Soot on the matte side of the gloss paper. Cut out words and mat with yellow cardstock. Glue to tag using Wonder Tape.
5. Use Buttercup Liquid Pearls to make flames. Set aside to dry.
6. Add ribbon to top.