(1) Cover art parts base with paper, sand edges & distress with Brushed Corduroy, using the Blending Tool.
(2) Use Coffee Archival to stamp the script background over the paper, then add pen doodling around the edge.
(3) Paint an uneven layer of gesso over the insert, then mist with Butterscotch & Denim Color Wash while wet. Allow to dry. When dry, use Butterscotch Pigment Ink to stamp the script background over the gesso. Dry with the Heat it Craft Tool.
(4) Use Jet Black Archival to stamp the saying on the insert.
(5) Mist Denim Color Wash onto the scallop trim & straight flower stem trim. Dry with the Heat it Craft Tool.
(6) Use Jet Black to stamp the dots on the scallop trim, across the top of the insert & the houndstooth background on the straight stem trim.
(7) Use the Gold dabber to edge the base, insert & the straight edge of the scallop.
(8) Die cut three flowers from the furniture pads, mist with Butterscotch Color Wash, dry, then stamp using Jet Black and the text stamp.
(9) Use Olive Archival to stamp the stem/leaves on grungepaper, cut out, then mist with Lettuce Color Wash & dry with the Heat it Craft Tool.
(10) Use long fasteners & foliage flowers to embellish the felt flowers.
(11) Glue the scallop to the insert, then glue to the base. Add the straight trim strip, stem/leaves and flowers as shown.
(12) Glue an ornate plate to the back of the base to use as a hanger.