(1) Working over the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, follow package directions to fill each of the 4 Alcohol Ink Fillable Pens with Alcohol Ink in Sunset Orange, Lemonade, Watermelon & Clover.
(2) Using Adirondack Pigment Ink in Pitch Black, stamp two of each flower and leaf images. Stamp out spotted background twice, next to each other, to form a continuous background. Set aside and let dry thoroughly or use a Heat Tool to speed the process.
(3) Doodle circles with the Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen filled with Clover Alcohol Ink, onto the stamped leaf images.
(4) Doodle circles with the Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen filled with Watermelon Alcohol Ink, onto one large and one small stamped flower images.
(5) Doodle circles with the Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen filled with Sunset Orange Alcohol Ink, onto one large and one small stamped flower images. Accent with the Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen filled with Lemonade Alcohol Ink.
(6) Cut, layer and adhere the black linen cardstock and the stamped spotted background with Glossy Accents.
(7) Cut out all leaf & flower images.
(8) Adhere leaf images to the layered background with Glossy Accents.
(9) Gently shape petals of the flowers.
(10) Place the large orange flower over the red one positioning them so the petals of the red flower are visible between the orange petals. Pierce the center with a craft knife insert brad, position the flower, then make a slit in the layered background. Attach the flower to the background using the brad.
(11) Repeat step 10 with small flower.