(1) On the frame, remove the glass and frame backing and set aside.
(2) Using the Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet as a palette, pour some paint from the Hazelnut Paint Dabber.
(3) Place the frame on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Use foam brush to paint the front, sides, top and bottom of frame (including photo cutout) with Hazelnut. Wipe up any excess paint from the Non-Stick Craft Sheet with a paper towel. Let frame dry.
(4) Using Espresso with the dabber top as a dry brush, edge the frame lightly and swipe lightly in a random pattern all over the frame to “age”.
(5) Using Pebble with the dabber top as a dry brush, swipe the frame lightly again in a random pattern.
(6) With Adirondack Espresso dye ink, stamp stars randomly over the frame. Let dry.
(7) Pick out 6 stickers and cut around them to remove from sticker package (don’t remove the sticker from the backing yet).
(8) With the Distress inks, beginning with the lightest color-Scattered Straw, distress the edges of the stickers by applying ink with Cut N Dry Foam. Repeat with remaining inks. Let dry.
(9) On cream cardstock, stamp image with Adirondack Espresso dye ink. Cut around image and adhere to frame with adhesive.
(10) Apply stickers to frame.
(11) Add photo, replace glass and frame backing.