(1) Cut a piece of thin chipboard into 3 ½ x 6 ¾ inch rectangle. Measure down 2 ½ inches from top and draw line across for roofline. Draw a line from the center top to each roof line to form a peak. Cut out house.
(2) Cut a piece of Metal Foil Tape 4 ½ x 3 ½ inches and one 2 ¾ x 3 ½ inches. This allows for a bit extra on top and bottom.
(3) Emboss large piece of metal tape with Collage Texture Fade using the Vagabond. Emboss smaller piece with the Postcard Texture Fade.
(4) Add a 1 x 4 inch piece of metal tape to a piece of Grungepaper. Die cut the Rick-Rack piece from the Gingerbread die set.
(5) Using a scrap piece of metal tape and Grungeboard, layer the same way and cut the body only from the Fanciful Flight die. Outline edges with a Teflon tool or metal embossing roller.
(6) Cut a piece of metal tape the size of the large butterfly wings from the Grungeboard Elements pack. Add metal to the wings. Trim with the Craft Knife. Emboss using the Swirls Texture Fade. Add texture to edges with a Teflon tool or other embossing roller if you like.
(7) Using your Adirondack Ink Applicator with felt, add Bottle and a touch of Pitch Black Alcohol inks to the postcard piece. Sand using a fine grade sanding block to reveal the silver metal on the raised embossed areas. Add to top of house with the edge about ¼ inch below the roofline. Trim edges. Use same ink colors for butterfly body.
(8) Add Eggplant and Raisin to large metal piece. Sand and apply to bottom part of house. Trim edges.
(9) Use Terra Cotta and Cranberry ink on the Butterfly Wings and sand if you like. I didn’t sand here. Use Wonder Tape to adhere wings at center. Curl up edges for dimension. Use Pop It Shapes to add the butterfly body.
(10) Layer up Timepiece Watch Face, Sprocket Gear, and Game Spinner. Poke a hole with the Craft Tool and add to the peak of house with a Long Fastener.
(11) Add Pitch Black Alcohol Ink to the Rick-Rack die and lightly sand. Add to roofline with strong glue or pieces of Wonder Tape.
(12) Layer house onto Black Chipboard and trim around about 1/8 inch. Add to a collage or card for a fun embellishment.