(1) Lightly sand one side of Shrink Plastic. Stamp butterfly with Jet Black Archival Ink. Let dry completely.
(2) Color the sanded side of Shrink Plastic with pigment pens (Alternatively, you can use pigment ink pads with Inkssentials Cut N’ Dry Nibs). Cut out.
(3) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, shrink by applying heat with the Heat it Tool.
(4) Repeat to create two more butterflies.
(5) Stamp greeting with Jet Black Archival Ink on a green strip. Cut ends to a “v” and add to a white die cut label.
(6) Stamp stripe background with Stream Dye Ink on a blue notecard. Round corners.
(7) Add label to card.
(8) Adhere butterflies to label with Glossy Accents.
(9) Draw antennae in with thin black pen.