(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, ink the edges of the canvas using the Pitch Black pigment ink. Heat dry.
(2) Cut cardstock to size of canvas and machine stitch around the perimeter.
(3) Using Jet Black Archival ink, stamp the background with the Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas stamp.
(4) Using Coffee ink, stamp the dots over the background.
(5) Stamp the poinsettia stamp, using Jet Black Archival Ink.
(6) Adhere the cardstock to the canvas & ink the edges with Vintage Photo, on a blending tool.
(7) Stamp the poinsettia once on green cardstock and twice on a sheet of plain Grungeboard.
(8) Cut out the complete poinsettia from the green cardstock, then stamp with the screen stamp, using Jet Black Archival ink. Cut out the Grungeboard poinsettia and just the center portion of the second Grungeboard flower.
(9) Ink the grunge board flowers with Fired Brick, on a blending tool. Ink both the front & the back.
(10) Stamp the front & the back of the flowers with the Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas stamp, using Jet Black Archival Ink.
(11) Glue the green flower on the background.
(12) Shape the Grungeboard flowers by rolling the petals. MAGICALLY…they stay in place.
(13) Assemble the flower as shown and accent the center with Gold Stickles.
(14) Ink the letters with Peeled Paint distress ink, using a blending tool and ink the tiny heart with Fired Brick.
(15) Stamp the letters with the screen stamp & Black Archival Ink and glue in place, then add the tiny heart to the center of the “O”.