(1) Remove Grungeboard Heart, Wings, Crown, Flourish from Elements Pack.
(2) Adhere the Grungeboard pieces to the top area of your craft sheet with glue dots to hold the pieces in place.
(3) Paint Heart with Fired Brick Distress Crackle Paint, and Wings with Old Paper Distress Crackle Paint. Let dry and crack.
(4) Paint Crown and Flourish with Gold Metallic Paint Dabber. Let dry.
(5) Adhere patterned paper to tag. Trim to fit.
(6) Drag Paper Distresser along edges of tag to create a tattered effect.
(7) Ink edges of tag using Ink Blending Tool and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
(8) Ink Grungeboard pieces using Ink Blending Tool and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks. (ink crown, flourish, and crackled heart and wings)
(9) Using Glossy Accents, adhere Grungeboard Wings to tag, adhere Heart on top of them, and adhere Crown on top of Heart.
(10) Place tag on to cork mat and pierce 6 holes on each side, and top right corner of Heart with Craft Pick.
(11) Pierce 6 holes on each Wing paralleling the holes in the Heart.
(12) Pierce 6 holes on Crown paralleling the holes in the Heart.
(13) Using 24g. wire, stitch an “x” for each hole going from front to back creating 3 stitched x’s on sides and top of Heart secure Grungeboard pieces.
(14) Adhere Flourish to tag with Glossy Accents.
(15) Print BREATHE with Dymo label maker and adhere to tag.