(1) Cut cardstock to 8 x 8”. Also cut twelve 2 x 2″ pieces of Sticky-Back Canvas.
(2) Fray edges of the Sticky-Back Canvas squares by pulling off threads on the edges.
(3) Paint Sticky Back-Canvas squares with Studio Acrylic Paints. (Colors used: Landscape Green, Classic Teal, Sky Blue and a mix of Dab of Yellow and Smidge of Blue for the dark green color.) Let dry completely.
(4) Emboss each painted Sticky-Back Canvas square with embossing folders to give dimension.
(5) Use sanding block to sand a bit of the paint off the raised/embossed areas.
(6) Use Ink Blending Tool to apply a bit of Peeled Paint Distress Ink to the edges of squares.
(7) Add squares around the outer edges of the cardstock background. Add sewing.
(8) Mat 4 x 4” photo and distress edges. Adhere to center of layout.
(9) Add letter stickers for the title.
(10) Sew buttons in various places as shown using a needle and string.
(11) Print journaling on cardstock and put into 2 x 2” Memory Frame with Memory Glass.
(12) Use a needle to wrap string around the layout’s edge as shown. Tie in knot and tie on frame.
(13) Hand cut three hearts from Sticky-Back Canvas and paint with Sky Blue Studio Paint and distress.
(14) Add hearts, along with mini pins to layout with string.