(1) Remove Grungeboard bird from sheet and attach to Non-Stick Craft Sheet using Glue Dots. *This will allow you to paint the piece without holding on to it.
(2) Shake Distress Metallic Crackle Paint and remove brush cap – Apply a medium coat of paint to Grungeboard and allow to dry and crack. *Do not try to speed up this process with a heat tool – allow paint to dry and crackle on its own. Metallic Crackle Paint takes a little longer to dry and crackle than regular Crackle Paint.
(3) Cut a piece of green cardstock 8½” x 5½” and fold creating a 5½” x 4¼” card.
(4) Cut a piece of black cardstock 5″ x 3¾” to use as a mat.
(5) Cut a piece of “Wanted” paper to 4¾” x 3½” for background.
(6) Apply rub-on to background paper before inking.
(7) Ink edges of all papers using Ink Blending Tool with Blending Foam by tapping the tool onto Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad.
(8) Working in a circular motion, start tool on Craft Sheet and swipe ink from sheet to edges of paper. Re-ink tool as needed. Blend until desired look is achieved.
(9) Ink edges of Artful Collage Flowers with Ink Blending Tool and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
(10) Once Grungeboard bird is crackled, remove from Craft Sheet and peel away any excess crackle paint.
(11) Ink over crackled bird with Black Soot Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool, working ink into the cracks. *Wipe away excess ink if desired.
(12) Adhere black cardstock to folded card with adhesive of choice.
(13) Adhere patterned background to black cardstock with adhesive of choice.
(14) Adhere Grungeboard bird to background with Glossy Accents.
(15) Adhere buttons to centers of flowers with Glue Dots.
(16) Tie ribbon around the front and the back of the card.
(17) Adhere one flower to card with Glue Dots.
(18) Adhere the other two flowers to the ribbon with Glue Dots allowing ribbon to slide on and off of the card.