- Dina Wakley Media Stamps: Scribbly Bird Cousins, Scribbly Small Birds, Just What to Say
- Dina Wakley Media Scribble Sticks: Set 1, Set 2
- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads: Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Distress® Paints: Picket Fence
- Tim Holtz Distress® Splatter Brush
- Stickles™ Glitter Glue: Stardust, Cotton Candy, Lime, Raspberry Tart, Yellow, Orange Peel, Fruit Punch, Glam Pink, Xmas Red, Sea Spray, Enchanted, Aqua, Cool Mint
- Vintage Book Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash Metallic Confections Kraft
Step 1: To create my card, I gathered my supplies together including a piece of vintage book paper from my stash, Scribbly Small Birds stamps, Scribbly Small Bird Cousins stamps, Just What to Say stamps and some Picket Fence Distress Paint.
Step 2: I cut my book paper down to size then used a Splatter Brush to add some Picket Fence Distress Paint for a snowy effect.
Step 3: Then I stamped the images I was going to use in Jet Black Archival Ink.
Step 4: To color the images, I used both of my sets of Scribble Sticks and I colored in the flowers and leaves in different shades of blues and greens by wetting a paintbrush and picking up the color directly by touching the wet brush to the Scribble Stick. Once they were dry, I fussy cut all the images out.
Step 5: I wanted to have something to ground all my pieces on, so I used a Tim Holtz Sizzix Branches die, and placed my birds on top of the branch. Then I added the flowers and the sentiment that I also fussy cut.
Step 6: Once the main panel was done, I cut and sanded the edges of two pieces of Metallic Confections Kraft Stock to mount it onto. Then I mounted it all onto a kraft note card.