(1) On White Gloss Paper, stamp 3 pinwheels using Perfect Medium as an embossing ink. On an additional small piece of White Gloss Paper, stamp another pinwheel with Perfect Medium.
(2) Pour Black Embossing Powder over images and tap off extra powder. Return extra black embossing powder to jar.
(3) Heat emboss with the Heat It Craft Tool until embossing powder is melted. Set aside.
(4) On small piece of White Gloss Paper, stamp “Fun” using the Red Pepper Adirondack Pigment Ink Pen to colorize “Fun”. Huff on stamp before stamping on paper. Repeat again using Stream and then a third time using Butterscotch. Let dry.
(5) Cut out all three “Funs” with decorative scissors. Edge each “Fun” with a complimentary color of the Adirondack Pigment Pens. Let dry.
(6) Color in the pinwheels with the Adirondack Pigment Pens in Red Pepper, Denim, Stream, and Butterscotch. Cut out the pinwheel stamped on the small piece of White Gloss Paper.
(7) On blue cardstock, using Perfect Medium as a watermark ink, stamp the pinwheel all over in a random pattern. Layer onto black card. Layer pinwheels over blue cardstock.
(8) In the center pinwheel, use a Pop It’s Circle to apply the cut out pinwheel for dimension. Tie a piece of coordinating fiber to the handle of the pinwheel.
(9) Layer each “Fun” over each of the pinwheels.