(1) Ink rubber stamp with Perfect Medium™ stamp pad (this medium has a long open time so it makes the “perfect” embossing ink).
(2) Stamp inked image on matte black cardstock.
(3) Sprinkle on chosen embossing powder; shake off excess and place back in jar.
(4) Emboss image with Craft Tool; set aside.
(5) Since you are creating a number of paints, use the Non-Stick Craft Sheet as your palette!
(6) Use a wet brush to pick up some Perfect Pearls™ pigment powder. Mix into a paint on the Craft Sheet. To make a more opaque paint, use less water; to make more translucent, add more water.
(7) Paint in the image. Think of it as a stained glass image.
(8) To create tones of color, add Interference colors for some “pop”; to tone down an image, add in some of the Aged Patina colors. To lighten a color, add the Perfect Pearl pigment powder from the Metallic palette.
(9) If using a water brush, just squeeze it into a paper or cloth towel to clean before using a new color.
(10) When the paint is dry, it’s fixed!