Instructions – Hinges Card
(1) Take a piece of white cardstock and crumple in your hands until it is wrinkled. Spread out onto the Non-Stick Craft Sheet and spray generously with Perfect Ink Refresher. Wipe up excess Perfect Ink Refresher off of Non-Stick Craft Sheet with a paper towel.
(2) In a corner of the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, spray water until from the sprayer bottle until there is a puddle. Dip bullet tip brush from the Aged Patina Kit into Blue Patina and mix with water. Add more water if needed until a very light wash is achieved. Using the larger brush, paint in broad strokes over the crumpled cardstock. Repeat by adding Pewter and washing over the Blue Patina. Set aside to dry.
(3) Using glue stick, layer and glue 3 hinge die cuts one on top of the other. Repeat so that you have 2 hinges that are glued with 3 layers of paper each.
(4) Using the Clear Perfect Medium Pad, ink up each hinge. Using Blue Patina and Pewter Perfect Pearls, dust colors onto hinges until desired gun metal effect is created. Wipe some of the Perfect Pearls off of the hinges with a paper towel on edges of hinges to make it appear aged.
(5) Place brads in hinge openings. Glue left and right edges of hinges to crumpled cardstock. Run 3 rows of ribbon around cardstock and tape to back. Mount crumpled cardstock to black card.
(6) Using Jet Black Archival Ink, stamp image onto small piece of white cardstock. Layer onto larger piece of black cardstock to frame the image. Glue to card next to ribbon and hinges.
(1) Make 3 key die cuts out of black cardstock. Make 1 frame die cut out of black cardstock.
(2) Using Clear Perfect Medium Pad from the Aged Patina Kit, ink up the crackle stamp.
(3) Stamp image onto a sheet of mini office labels. Using bullet tip brush from the Aged Patina Kit, dip brush into Green Patina and brush over office labels. Dust away access powder with larger brush. Add Heirloom Gold highlights using the same technique.
(4) Remove labels and place on black cardstock spacing evenly to create a tile effect. Mount this panel to a celery green panel. Punch holes in each upper corner of celery green panel. Set aside.
(5) Ink 3 keys with Clear Perfect Medium Pad. Using Heirloom Gold, Green Patina and Copper (from Perfect Pearls Metallics Kit), brush color onto the keys until a rusty metal effect is achieved.
(6) String keys onto fibers and attach to celery green panel by running fibers through holes and taping on the back of the panel. Attach panel to the lower portion of the black card.
(7) Ink the die cut frame with Clear Perfect Medium Pad. Using Heirloom Gold, Green Patina and a little bit of Pewter, brush color onto the frame until desired metal effect is achieved.
(8) Stamp the word “Trust” in Jet Black Archival Ink on celery green scrap piece of cardstock. Cut to fit inside the die cut frame, and glue.
(9) Punch holes in each side of the frame and add brads. Adhere frame to top of black card.