1. Emboss front of card using Damask Texture Fade.
2. Use the Perfect Medium ink pad to ink the raised areas.
3. Dust with Perfect Pearls Powder from the Confections Kit. Brush off excess. Mist with water to set Perfect
4. Die cut and emboss frames. Ink edges using an Ink Blending Tool and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
5. Stamp message on the smaller frame with Jet Black Archival Ink.
6. Stamp Butterfly with Jet Black Archival Ink and heat with Heat It Tool.
7. Use Confections Perfect Pearls Kit and mix Perfect Pearls with water to create a liquid and paint the Butterfly using the small brush.
8. With the Collage Glue Stick adhere the black embossed piece to card.
9. Tie ribbon around the card with a bow and add a string bow, too.
10.Use the Adhesive Foam roll to add frames and Butterfly to card.