(1) Place #8 Manila Tag onto Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Using an Ink Blending Tool, apply Tattered Rose, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Inks all over the tag until desired color is achieved.
(2) Apply Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl all over the top of the inked tag and dry using heat tool.
(3) Randomly place the Perfect Medium Pad onto the tag. Using a Perfect Pearls brush, apply Blue Raspberry, Sour Apple and Blush Perfect Pearls. Brush off excess Perfect Pearls in a swirling fashion. Apply Perfect Pearls Mist in Interference Red over entire tag and dry with heat tool.
(4) Ink background stamp from Alphabetically Art with Perfect Medium and stamp on top of tag. There will be an un-inked strip remaining, re-ink the stamp, line up the stamped image and ink this portion.
(5) Place tag onto a piece of computer paper and generously apply Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel onto stamped image and gently tap off the excess. Place tag back onto non-stick craft sheet and heat the tag until the UTEE is fully melted. Now place the unused UTEE back into the jar using the computer paper as a funnel for super quick clean up.
(6) Once UTEE has completely cooled using a sewing machine stitch a straight stitch all around the inner edge and then inside the stitched area to create a quilted look (of course this step is optional).
(7) Using a Paper Distresser, go all around the outer edges of your tag until you get the desired tattered look. Apply Platinum Stickles all along the edges, let dry.
(8) Ink Doily stamp from In Love With Art using Archival Ink in Sepia. Stamp image onto a #8 Manila Tag. Dry using heat tool.
(9) Cover entire stamped image using Perfect Medium. Place tag onto a piece of computer paper and generously apply UTEE onto stamped image, gently tap off excess. Place tag back onto Non-Stick Craft Sheet and heat the tag until the UTEE is fully melted. Place the unused UTEE back into the jar using the computer paper as a funnel.
(10) Using scissors cut out the doily image outline the edges of the doily using Platinum Stickles, let dry.
(11) Place Diamond Stickles onto your finger and apply it all over the top of the doily, let dry.
(12) Cut a piece of white seam binding to approximately 8 inches in length and tie a bow. Spray a quarter sized amount of Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl onto the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, add small amounts of Blue Raspberry Perfect Pearls until desired tone is achieved, mix together with the Perfect Pearls brush and apply all over seam binding bow. Dry with heat tool.
(13) Die cut three of the Daisy style flowers out of old book pages using the Tattered Florals Bigz Die. Glue one flower on top of another and crumple in your hand, arrange the petals as you like.
(14) Ink the background stamp from Art Rules with Perfect Medium and stamp all three flowers.
(15) Using the Perfect Pearls brush apply Perfect Pearls Grape Fizz onto stamped image, brush off excess Perfect Pearls in a swirling fashion.
(16) Lightly mist the entire flower using Perfect Pearls Mists in Perfect Pearl, separate petals from each other as needed, let dry. If you want you can added more Grape Fizz to the still wet Perfect Pearl Mist to add dimension to the flower.
(17) Once the flower is dry randomly accent the edges of the petals using Platinum Stickles, let dry.
(18) Cut a piece of 24 gauge wire to approximately 10 inches. Thread three pearls onto the wire. Using pliers bend the top end of the wire to create a loop. Punch a small hole as close to the center as you can in the flower, thread the wire into the hole and create a loop just underneath the flower to secure the pearls in place.
(19) Thread five vintage buttons onto the wire and bend into shape so they peek out just a bit from underneath the flower.
(20) Using a strong liquid adhesive attach the flower and seam binding to the center of the stamped doily.
(21) Apply foam squares to the back of the doily and attach to the tag.
(22) Cut a piece of crochet trim to 2.5” in length, mist with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist, let dry.
(23) Cut a piece of 24 gauge wire to 6” and thread 7 pearls onto the wire creating a loop in between each pearl. Loop each end of the wire to secure outer pearls.
(24) Using a strong liquid adhesive attach the trim and pearls to the bottom portion of the tag.
(25) Ink a jewelers tag using Vintage Photo, then stamp with word Love using Archival Ink in Sepia. Attach to tag just under the flower.