(1) Apply several colors of Distress Ink to Craft Sheet.
(2) Mist inked sheet with water from Mister to create droplets of ink.
(3) Press tag onto inked sheet, lift, and dry with heat tool.
(4) Tap inked tag on to remaining ink on sheet to create random patterns drying in between each layer until desired look is achieved.
(5) Ink edges of tag with Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
(6) Stamp text and floral elements on tag with Archival Ink.
(7) Attach Foliage to tag.
(8) Dust over tag and Foliage with various colors of Perfect Pearls using large dry brush.
(9) Mist tag with water from Mister to seal pearls to tag and Foliage. *(water activates the binders in the Perfect Pearl powders)
(10) Stamp butterfly on additional tag with clear embossing ink, emboss with black embossing powder, and cut out.
(11) Mist Craft Sheet with water from Mister and dip small brush into Perfect Pearls and mix with water to create a creamy paint.
(12) Paint embossed butterfly with various colors of pearl paint mixture and let dry.
(13) Adhere butterfly to tag with Glossy Accents.