1. Cut three 4” lengths of black paper string. Braid together. Dip the ends in Multi-Medium to seal. Set aside to dry.
2. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, stamp four hearts with Perfect Medium Ink onto the black tag.
3. Use the small brush to apply Sour Apple Perfect Pearls to the stamped images. Use the large brush and pounce the pearls into the stamped image and dust off the extra. Mist with a light spray of water to set the pearls.
4. Cut out all four hearts with scissors, leaving a very thin line of black around each one. Set aside.
5. On the Kraft tag, randomly stamp the small flower image all over the tag with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
6. While the ink is still wet, apply Biscotti and Sunflower Sparkle Pearls to the stamped flowers with the small brush, then pounce and dust with the large brush. Mist with water to set. Let dry or speed dry with Heat it Craft Tool.
7. Ink the edges of the tag with Bundled Sage on an Ink Blending Tool and Foam.
8. Ink the edges of the tag with Vintage Photo on an Ink Blending Tool and Foam.
9. Place some Forever Green Pearls on the edges with the small brush and pounce and dust with the large brush.
10. Mist entire tag with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists. Dry with Heat it Craft Tool.
11. Adhere hearts to the tag with Pop it Shapes to form a clover.
12. Mist a 12” length of black tulle with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists and attach to the top of the tag by tying a bow.
13. Attach crystal to center of clover with Wonder Tape.
14. Use Label Letters to write your greeting.