(1) Use the Non-Stick Craft Sheet as a palette to mix together creamy paints using water in a Mini Mister and pigment powders from the Café kit, Mandarin, Mint, Biscotti and Cappuccino.
(2) Paint block sections of old book pages about five inches square using each of the Perfect Pearls paints. Set aside to dry or speed drying time using the Heat-it Craft Tool.
(3) Cut a four and one-half inch by six inch rectangle from the black and white patterned paper. Ink the edges with Walnut Stain Distress ink using a Blending Tool and Foam.
(4) Cut a six and one-half inch by ten inch rectangle from Ivory cardstock. Score and fold in half to create a five inch by six and one-half inch card base. Ink the edges of the card with Walnut Stain Distress ink using a Blending Tool and Foam.
(5) Adhere the patterned paper rectangle to the card base.
(6) Punch eight one and one-quarter inch circles from the Perfect Pearl painted text blocks in varying colors.
(7) Punch eight five-eighths inch circles from the Perfect Pearl painted text blocks in varying colors.
(8) Adhere the punched, painted circles randomly onto the patterned paper.
(9) Cut a one and three-quarter inch by three inch rectangle of black cardstock. Mist with Perfect Pearl Mist and dry with Heat-it Craft Tool.
(10) Cut a one and one-quarter inch by two and one-half inch rectangle from old book text. Stamp sentiment using Coffee Archival inkpad and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Mist with Perfect Pearl Mist and dry with Heat-it Craft Tool. Adhere to the center of the black cardstock rectangle.
(11) Adhere sentiment block onto the center of the card using foam tape to complete.