(1) Ink rubber stamp with Watermark Resist ink pad and stamp image onto white Gloss Paper. Set ink with Heat Tool.
(2) Load Inky Roller with Distress Inks adding Spiced Marmalade on the left side, Worn Lipstick on the right side and Aged Mahogany in the center of the Inky Roller.
(3) Roll inked brayer firmly back and forth across the stamped cardstock. This will spread and push the inks across the surface of the cardstock and the clear stamped image will resist the colored inks and begin to pop out as the background is colored.
(4) Rub off excess ink with a paper towel.
(5) Trim the glossy cardstock to a 4″ x 5″ rectangle and adhere to the center of the card base.
(6) Cut a 1½” x 3″ rectangle from white cardstock. Dab the edges with the Gold Paint Dabber.
(7) Stamp sentiment onto the white rectangle using Aged Mahogany Distress ink. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder, tap off excess and return to jar. Emboss with Heat Tool and then adhere to the center of the card.
(8) Add silk flowers next to stamped sentiment.
(9) Tie waxed linen thread through button holes and glue the button to the flower center with Glossy Accents to complete.