(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, color tag with Ink Blending Tool and Distress Ink.
(2) Stamp background collage using Vintage Photo and Pumice Stone Distress Inks.
(3) Darken edges of tag with Vintage Photo Distress Stain.
(4) Paint entire tag with Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint. Let dry.
(5) Create flowers with wire. Cut off approximately 30” of wire. Make a bend in the wire about 10” from the end. Make a figure eight and wrap wire around in the center. Continue making petals and wrapping in the center after adding each petal is made. Make five petals. To make the center, wrap the wire around the center by going over and under ever two petals several times. End the wire in the back by twisting to the stem. Trim off excess wire. Create your leaves the same way. (make sure your leaves have a small stem too.
(6) Color dictionary page with Ink Blending Tool and Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The dictionary page should be a little larger than your flowers and leaves. Dry with Heat-It Tool.
(7) Punch a hole in the center of the dictionary page. Place flower on dictionary page by putting stem through punched hole. Do the same for the leaves.
(8) Position Dictionary page and wire flower/leaves flat so you can paint them. Paint Rock Candy Crackle Paint in the flower petals, flower center and leaves. Let dry. After they are dry, trim excess dictionary paper away leaving about a 1/8” border beyond flowers and leaves. Be careful when handling.
(9) Color ribbon/trimmings by spraying with water and applying Spun Sugar and Wild Honey Distress Stain. Dry with Heat-it tool.
(10) Gather flowers together and wrap stem of leaves around flowers. Wire flowers to tag.
(11) Attach elements with Popit Shapes.