(1) Apply Alcohol Inks in Meadow and Terra Cotta directly to Craft Sheet with a small amount of Blending Solution.
(2) Drag Alcohol Ink cardstock through the Alcohol Inks.
(3) Cut cardstock to 3″ x 5½”.
(4) Stamp Queen Anne Lace with Black Archival Ink. Let dry.
(5) Ink #8 Manila Tag with Distress Inks using Ink Blending Tool.
(6) Adhere alcohol piece to tag.
(7) Tear a piece of dictionary page for bottom of tag.
(8) Pleat and glue dictionary piece to bottom edge of tag using Glossy Accents.
(9) Distress dictionary page with Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
(10) Adhere lace with Glossy Accents.
(11) Attach ribbons to tag.
(12) Tie twine around tag with a bow.
(13) Color the bird on a branch with Terra Cotta and Meadow Alcohol Inks using an Ink Applicator Tool and Felt.
(14) Use Pop It circle to adhere bird to tag.
(15) Alcohol Ink the Locket Key using Pitch Black, Stonewash and Rust Alcohol Inks with Ink Applicator Tool.
(16) Attach Locket Key with a Jump Ring and Mini Pin to the ribbons at top of tag.
(17) Attach Muse Token with Long Fastener.
(18) Embellish with postage stamps and leaf.