1. Pour clear UTEE into the Melting Pot. Cover and let melt.
2. Add a few drops of Heat It Ink in Sapphire (from the Brilliant Gems Set). Stir gently with spatula.
3. Place Snow Flurries Texture Tread face up on Craft Sheet. Pour melted UTEE onto the middle of the Texture Tread. Quickly and carefully place cookie cutter into the center of the UTEE on top of the Texture Tread. Let the UTEE harden (Tap the UTEE with a spatula to check).
4. Once UTEE has set (UTEE should be warm, not hot). Turn the Texture Tread with the UTEE and cookie cutter over so that the bottom of the Texture Tread is face up. Firmly press down on the Texture Tread so that the cookie cutter goes through the warm UTEE. Peel the UTEE snowflake off the Texture Tread and pop it out of the cookie cutter.
5. Put a small dab of Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Black Tie onto the Craft Sheet. Use your finger to apply a small amount of pant to the raised areas of the design on the UTEE Snowflake. Let dry.
6. Dab a small amount of Stickles™ Glitter Glue in Star Dust onto the UTEE Snowflake. Let dry and attach a pin back and enjoy!