(1) On ATC White Sticky Back Canvas, stamp Hero Arts image with Big and Bossy Embossing Ink. Add Seafoam White Embossing Powder and heat with Heat It Craft Tool.
(2) Fray edges of ATC canvas.
(3) Very generously apply Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint Distress Inks over the ATC with an Ink Blending Tool and foam.
(4) Spray ATC canvas 8 times with a Perfect Pearl Mist. Set aside to dry.
(5) Stamp Tim Holtz flourish stamp with Antique Linen Distress Ink on cream notecard.
(6) Cut vintage textbook paper to be slightly larger than the ATC canvas. Distress edges and add to pink paper. Adhere to card.
(7) Add twine and pearls to a pre-made Basic Grey flower embellishment.
(8) Dab ink away from the embossed image on the ATC canvas, allowing the white to show through strongly. Add flower embellishment to center and add to card.
(9) Stamp Hero Arts greeting with Antique Linen Distress Ink on thin paper strip and add to card.