(1) Cut a piece of light blue cardstock 8½” x 5½” and fold creating a 5½” x 4¼” card.
(2) Cut a rectangle of White Gloss Paper to 4″ x 5¼”.
(3) Place felt on Ink Applicator Tool and put one drop each of the following Alcohol Ink colors: Cool Peri, Juniper, Cloudy Blue, Lemonade and Shell Pink.
(4) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, stamp tool onto white rectangle to make a background. Glue onto card.
(5) Cut a 1″ x 3″ rectangle of White Gloss Paper. Randomly drip drops of Peach Bellini, Cool Peri and Aqua onto paper to create background. Set aside.
(6) Cut a 2¼” x 5″ rectangle of pink cardstock and punch rope border down the left side. Glue onto alcohol ink background 1/8″ from the left side.
(7) Cut a 1½” x 5″ rectangle of yellow cardstock and glue onto pink border.
(8) On frosted side of Memory Glass, stamp spiral border with clear ink and use black embossing powder to heat emboss.
(9) Sandwich 1″ x 3″ alcohol inked background between stamped glass and another piece of glass. Insert into frame.
(10) Add jump ring, bead and muse token to frame. Glue onto card with Glossy Accents.
(11) Stamp “True Friend” with Jet Black ink.