(1) Ink rubber stamp with Watermark Resist ink pad and stamp image onto white glossy cardstock.
(2) Dry resist ink using Heat Tool.
(3) Use the Ink Blending Tool and Foam to apply various colored Adirondack Earthtone inks across the diamond pattern of the stamped design as follows: Eggplant, Cranberry, Butterscotch, Stream and Denim. As you blend the inks, you’ll see the resist pop. Use just one corner of the Tool and Foam to better control the placement of the inks. Blend the colors together only where they meet each other.
(4) Once the ink has dried, trim the stamped design to a 1½” x 4¼” rectangle. Adhere to the card base about one inch from the top.
(5) Cut a 1″ x 4¼” rectangle of vintage sheet music and adhere directly underneath the stamped block.
(6) Glue vintage rickrack along the top and bottom edges of the stamped block.
(7) Glue vintage lace along the bottom edge of the sheet music block.
(8) Cut the words “for you” from the pages of an old book and glue them to the center of the sheet music.
(9) Dab around all the edges of the card with Metallic Gold Paint Dabber to complete.