(1) Stamp three pinecones on brown cardstock using Espresso dye ink.
(2) Add snowy highlights to each scale of the pinecone using the Inkssentials White Opaque Pen.
(3) Cut each of the three pinecones from the cardstock and set aside.
(4) Trim a sheet of green cardstock to desired size (example – 5×7). Using Meadow ink, stamp the evergreen bough repeatedly along the left and upper section of the panel.
(5) Stamp the sentiment in the lower right hand corner using Pitch Black ink.
(6) Again, using the White Opaque Pen, add highlights to the sentiment and several pine needles on each evergreen bough.
(7) Add tri-dots and stars to the unstamped areas of the panel with the White Opaque Pen.
(8) Mount the green cardstock panel on a black and white mat, affix to the card base.
(9) Glue the two outer pinecones directly to the card, mount the center pinecone to the card using Pop-It Shapes double stick foam circles.
(10) Add a bow to cover the tops of all three pinecones.