(1) Cut a 7½” x 7½” piece of Inkssentials Manila Cardstock, stamp a flourish background stamp repeatedly with Snow Cap Adirondack Pigment Ink.
(2) Mat background with a 8″ x 8″ dark brown cardstock. Distress edges with paper distresser.
(3) Add 4″ x 6″ photo.
(4) On white cardstock, stamp the butterfly with each of the Adirondack Pigment Inks. Cut each out and add to layout with Inkssentials Pop Its foam adhesive.
(5) Draw in antennae with a pen.
(6) Add title stickers and stamp the added words with Espresso Adirondack Pigment Ink and letter stamps.
(7) Add gems.