1. Dab Distress Paint in Chipped Sapphire onto the craft sheet in several small puddles then use the Mister bottle to spray a little water on top. Roll the Ranger Brayer into the puddles. Do not coat the brayer. Roll the ink on randomly. Roll onto a piece of Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper. Roll the brayer into the puddles again and then onto the paper. Let dry or dry with Heat-it Craft Tool.
2. Repeat step 1 with Salty Ocean and then Mowed Lawn.
3. Stamp steam ship onto Ranger Manila Cardstock with Archival Ink Pad in Cobalt. Let dry or dry with Heat-it Tool. Cut out image.
4. Stamp Bon Voyage onto the Manila Cardstock with Wendy Vecchi Designer Series Archival Ink Pad – Cornflower Blue. Let dry or dry with Heat-it Tool. Cut around image.
5. Trim the distress brayered paper to 7’h x 4.125”w. Mount onto Manila Cardstock with Wonder Tape, leaving 1/8” all around.
6. Cut and layer and mount onto several colors of Core’dinations Cardstock from the Distress Collection.
7. Wonder tape the right side of the ship(the stern) and bottom to card as shown. Peel and stick 2 Pop It Shapes together and place under the front of the ship (the Bow).
8. Tape ribbon around card. Use Pop its to adhere stamped Bon Voyage across ribbon.
9. Adhere Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Findings Adornments bird charm to card with Wonder Tape.