(1) Mist the large frame with Espresso Color Wash. Dry with the Heat it Craft Tool. Sand edges.
(2) Use Jet Black and the spatter stamp to stamp over the frame.
(3) Cut the Sticky-Back Canvas to fit the frame. Mist with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist. Dry with the Heat It Tool and adhere to the base. Use Coffee to stamp the script stamp over the canvas.
(4) Use Jet Black to stamp the postcard twice across the top of the canvas, then glue the frame over the canvas-covered base.
(5) Die cut two trees from grungeboard. Mist with Lettuce Color Wash, dry and use Jet Black to stamp backgrounds over them. Ink the trunks with Walnut Distress Ink. Form and shape to create dimension.
(6) Stamp the poinsettia four times on grungepaper. Cut out one full image (mist with Lettuce Color Wash), cut out second image and two centers (mist with Red Pepper Color Wash and also mist the two hearts). Dry all with the Heat it Craft Tool, form and shape, add three long fasteners to the flower center, and assemble flower.
(7) Stamp the holly two times on grungepaper. Cut out one full image and only the top leaf with berries for the second. Mist with Lettuce and dry, then use the nib with Red Pepper to color the berries and dry. Then glue with a scrap between the layers.
(8) Apply Rock Candy Distress Stickles to the top berries, mini heart and the flower center.
(9) Die cut a full flourish and a portion of the second. Mist with Espresso Color Wash and Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist and dry. Mist the two stars at the same time.
(10) Use Jet Black to stamp December on a manila tag scrap. Cut out and lightly ink with Vintage Photo.
(11) Adhere salvage stickers to presentation board and cut out. Distress the edges with the sanding grip and ink the edges with Vintage Photo using the blending tool.
(12) Punch 25 from a sticker, lay a memo pin over it, fill with Glossy Accents and allow to dry.
(13) Glue a memo pin behind the heart and behind December.
(14) Glue the trees, flourishes, stickers, holly and poinsettia in place as shown.
(15) Add memo pin and mini paper clip embellishments.
(16) Glue the stars to the tree tops.