(1) Using a Vagabond and Tim Holtz’s Bingo Texture Fade, dry emboss the Kraft #8 Tag. Start at the very top of the tag with the numbers from the Bingo Card.
(2) Turn the Kraft ATC Tag so that it is wider than the # 8 Kraft Tag. Dry emboss the Kraft ATC Tag using Tim Holtz’s Bingo from the Playing Games Texture Fades set. Line up the top of the ATC Tag with the top lines above BINGO.
(3) Distress the top of the ATC Tag and all sides of the Kraft #8 and Kraft #5 tags using the Paper Distresser.
(4) Working on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet, lightly distress the edges of the tags with Black Soot Distress Ink and an Ink Blending Tool.
(5) Using the Frayed Burlap Distress Ink pad, lightly swipe it over the raised surface of the embossing on both tags.
(6) Lightly spray the Kraft #8 and Kraft ATC embossed tags with Green Patina Perfect Pearls Mists.
(7) Stamp the Kraft #5 tag with the splatter background stamp from Wendy Vecchi’s Ticket To Art stamp set using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
(8) Stamp the Kraft #5 tag with the stars from Wendy Vecchi’s Celestial Art stamp set using Barn Door Distress Ink. Heat set.
(9) Stamp “WISH” from Tim Holtz’s Stuff To Say stamp set onto a Journaling Ticket, lining up the wording on the red line on the left hand side of the ticket. The red color is Barn Door Distress Ink.
(10) Join the Journaling Ticket to the Kraft #5 tag using Tim Holtz’s Tiny Attacher.
(11) To make the BINGO pocket, lay the embossed Kraft ATC Tag on top of the Kraft #8 tag, leaving a little excess ATC tag exposed on the sides and bottom. Clip the side of the ATC Tag where the side and bottom of the pocket of the pocket will be. Fold under those small excess edges of the tag that hang over the #8 tag. Glue them in place on the back of the tag with Glossy Accents or a narrow strip of Wonder Tape.
(12) Add the Game Pieces on to the tags using Glossy Accents.
(13) Slip the Kraft #5 tag into the pocket.