(1) Trim a piece of purple cardstock to 5×7.
(2) Place the stencil over the left side of the cardstock. Outline and fill in each segment of the stencil using the Inkssentials White Opaque Pen.
(3) After you have filled in all of the segments, remove the stencil. Add a few extra dots among the segments to help tie it all together.
(4) Mount this stenciled panel onto the card base.
(5) On a 3×3″ square of lavender cardstock stamp the snowflake.
(6) Doodle various size dots on the snowflake itself and add highlights.
(7) Mat the stamped image and mount it on the card.
(8) Stamp Thank You with Snow Cap paint.