Pearly Beeswax Flowers:
(1) Melt natural beeswax in the Melting Pot using a Project Pan. Using the Project Pan allows for easier clean up. When finished, just let the beeswax cool and pop out the project pan until beeswax is needed in a project again!
(2) While the beeswax is melting, use a waterbrush to pick up chosen colors of Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders and use the Non-Stick Craft Sheet as a palette for mixing the powders with water from the brush to create luminous paints. For a thicker paint use less water; for a translucent “glaze” use more water.
(3) Create three different paints using Blush, Perfect Gold and Berry Twist Pigment Powders.
(4) Apply the various paints using brush tip brush to the three sizes of white silk flowers. When the paints dry the powders are fixed. Option: Use Heatit™ Craft Tool to speed the drying process.
(5) Holding each flower with Kool Toolz tweezer spoon, dip each dry, painted silk flower into the melted beeswax. Place onto the Craft Sheet to cool and set.
(6) Apply Blush and Perfect Gold Pigment Powders with smaller Perfect brush to the waxed flowers to give a lustrous sheen.
(7) Use Cut n’ Dry Foam to apply Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the edges of circular diecut. Layer the three silk flowers together and add a pearl brad to the center attaching to the diecut. Set aside.
(8) Use another square of Cut n’ Dry Foam to apply Aged Mahogany Distress Ink to the edges of ivory card blank.
(9) Use Cut n’ Dry Foam to ink the edges of maroon patterned paper with Walnut Stain ink. Adhere to center of card blank.
(10) Ink the edges of dark floral patterned paper with Cut n’ Dry inked with Walnut Stain.
(11) Adhere a strip of ¾” width vintage twill to the center of paper and wrap edges around to the back and secure with adhesive. Adhere a strip of sheer ribbon on top of the twill, again wrapping around the edges. Center and adhere to the card blank.
(12) Attach the flower-embellished diecut to the center of the card with foam tape.
(13) Apply Perfect Medium directly from stamp pad to the edges of the card. Add Blush Pigment Powder to the edges of the card with Perfect brush to complete.