(1) Ink the raised surface of Woodgrain Texture Fade with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
(2) Place #8 tag inside texture fade and emboss in Vagabond Machine.
(3) Die cut bird and bird cage from Grungeboard.
(4) Paint cage with Silver Metallic paint dabber. Let dry.
(5) Scuff Grungeboard cage with sanding grip.
(6) Stamp music stamp with Archival Ink on bird.
(7) Ink cage, bird, and tag with Distress Inks using Ink Blending Tool.
(8) Apply rock candy Distress Stickles to tag and bird – spread thin layer with finger. Let dry.
(9) Apply Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint to top and edges of tag and cage. Let dry and crackle.
(10) Apply tissue tape to bottom of the tag.
(11) Adhere bird to tag with Glossy Accents.
(12) Attach baubles to bottom of cage with jump rings.
(13) Curve grungeboard cage and adhere to tag with Wonder Tape.
(14) Attach locket key to tag with mini fasteners.
(15) Apply Picket Fence Crackle Paint to philosophy tag and wipe away excess so paint stays in words.
(16) Attach tag to memo pin with jump ring and insert into tag.
(17) Attach Prima flower and ribbons to tag to embellish.