(1) Work on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet.
(2) Apply all Distress Inks with the blending tool.
(3) Paint the scallop trim with the black dabber and dry with Heat it Craft Tool.
(4) Ink the frame with Barn Door.
(5) Use Jet Black to stamp the polka dots on the frame.
(6) Lightly edge the frame with the Gold paint dabber.
(7) Using Jet Black Archival, stamp three trees and stamp the holly twice on Grungepaper, then cut out. Use one full holly and one extra leaf/berries.
(8) Ink the trees with Forest Moss and the tree trunks with Black Soot.
(9) Ink the holly with Forest Moss and use a Cut n’ Dry Nib to ink the holly berries with Barn Door.
(10) Use Jet Black to stamp the holly with the screen background.
(11) Use Jet Black to stamp one tree with the houndstooth background and the other two trees with the text stamp.
(12) Cut the December paper to fit the frame, then lightly ink with Brushed Corduroy and glue to the base with Multi-Medium.
(13) Use Glossy Accents to glue the frame to the base and the scallop trim to the back of the frame.
(14) Shape all Grungepaper pieces.
(15) Trim one tree trunk and glue to the left of the frame, using Multi-Medium.
(16) Layer two trees with a scrap of grunge between the layers and glue partially over the single tree.
(17) Layer the single holly leaf over the full holly, using a grunge scrap between layers for dimension.
(18) Punch two stars from Grungepaper, ink with Barn Door.
(19) Use Rock Candy Distress Stickles to accent the stars and the holly berries. Heat with Heat it Craft Tool to dry.
(20) Cut a banner from Grungepaper, add Dec 25, and glue to the frame with Multi-Medium.
(21) Glue the stars to the trees with Multi-Medium or Glossy Accents.