(1) Die cut Grungeboard with Sizzix Tim Holtz dress form die.
(2) Die cut Natural Sticky-Back Canvas with dress form. Cut top and bottom part off so canvas body remains.
(3) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, swipe and cover tag with Distress Stain color of choice. Dry with Heat It Craft Tool.
(4) Stamp tag with Distress Ink color of choice. Use Wings, Woman or Lace Edge.
(5) Swipe edges of tag with Distress Ink or Black Archival ink. Set aside.
(6) Drag die cut Grungeboard face down on Archival pad to color. Areas will be left uninked. This simulates shading and is desired.
(7) Remove protective backing from Sticky-Back Canvas, and stick it to the craft sheet.
(8) Choose 1 or 2 contrasting Distress Stain colors and color the canvas. Dry with Heat Tool. (Blot with a paper towel if necessary.)
(9) Peel Sticky-back die cut from craft sheet and place on top of the Grungeboard die cut. Set aside.
(10) Stain the ribbon with the same color Distress Stain used for the tag. Dry with the Heat Tool.
(11) Tie the ribbon onto the waist in a knot and cut ends on a diagonal or wrap the ribbon around the waist and glue ends to the back.
(12) Glue dress form to the tag with Glue n’ Seal.
(13) Clip the shank off the button with a wire cutter. Glue where desired with Glue n’ Seal.
(14) Cut ball chain to 6” length. String ball chain through tag hole and clasp ends together to finish.