(1) Shake Distress Crackle Paint and remove brush cap. Apply a medium coat of paint to canvas and allow to dry and crack.
(2) Stamp “Live Your Life” onto cardstock with Jet Black Archival Ink and let dry.
(3) Cut out individual words with scissors.
(4) Ink words with Ink Blending Tool by tapping on Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad and swiping tool across paper.
(5) Apply Antique Linen Distress Stickles over words by squirting some on the top of the words and smooth out with finger. Let dry.
(6) Remove Grungeboard Flourishes from sheet and ink with Vintage Photo Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
(7) Apply Vintage Photo Distress Stickles to Grungeboard pieces using nib directly from the bottle. Let dry.
(8) Stamp “Umbrella Man” onto plain Grungeboard sheet with Jet Black Archival Ink and let dry.
(9) Cut out image from Grungeboard with scissors.
(10) Ink edges of cut image using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool.
(11) Once painted canvas is completely dry and crackled, apply Black Soot Distress Paint to “Bird on Wire” stamp by dabbing it on and lightly dragging dabber across stamp.
(12) Stamp onto canvas and lift off. Let dry.
(13) Adhere Grungeboard “Umbrella Man” and Flourishes to canvas with Glossy Accents. (Note: pieces can hang off of edge of canvas since it is Grungeboard.
(14) Adhere words to canvas using Foam Tape for added dimension.
(15) Secure screw eye to canvas by screwing it directly into wood on canvas frame.
(16) Attach Word Key with Jump Ring to screw eye.
(17) Layer Game Spinner and two Sprocket Gears together with Long Fastener.
(18) Adhere to canvas using Glossy Accents.
(19) Adhere bottle to canvas also with Glossy Accents. Allow canvas to dry and set completely.