- Letter It™ White 4.25x5.5 Cardstock
- Letter It™ Stamp Set: Greetings
- Letter It™ Stencil" Puzzled Mosaic
- Letter It™ Archival Ink: Wild Berry
- Ranger Adhesive Foam Tape: White
- Ranger Texture Paste Transparent Gloss
- Letter It™ Acrylic Stamping Block
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Ranger Liquid Pearls: Raspberry, Mint Green
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
- Simon Hurley Stark White Cardstock
- Dina Wakely Media Palette Knife
Step 1: Using a piece of low tack tape, tape off a section of Letter It White Cardstock at a diagonal. Then use Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks with Ranger's Mini Ink Blending Tool/Foam to ink up the cardstock.
Step 2: Starting on both sides of the tape, use Peacock Feathers and a Mini Ink Blending Tool to blend the color out a short way. Then use Cracked Pistachio and blend into Peacock Feathers and to the rest of the card panel.
Step 3: Using Ranger's Non-Stick Craft Sheet as your work surface, adhere Letter It's Puzzled Mosaic Stencil with low-tack tape on top of the inked card panel. Then use the Palette Knife to spread the Texture Paste over the stencil.
Step 4: Only spread the Texture Paste over the center, don't go all the way to the edge of the card panel. Remove tape immediately before the Texture Paste dries. Set aside to dry. The Texture Paste will dry clear and glossy.
Step 5: Using the Letter Acrylic Block and Letter It's Greeting Stamp, stamp the sentiments onto a trimmed piece of White Cardstock with Letter It's beautiful Wild Berry Archival Ink.
Step 6: Take the Wild Berry Archival Ink pad, directly to the White Cardstock until you get a solid color.
Step 7: Trim two thin pieces of the Wild Berry inked cardstock.
Step 8: After the stenciled background is dry, trim 1/4” off the right and left side of the panel.
Step 9: Using Ranger's Mutli Medium Matte Glue, adhere the two pieces of Wild Berry inked cardstock on both sides of the white center part of the panel. Trim off any excess paper.
Step10: Adhere Ranger's Adhesive Foam to the back of the sentiment strip. This will add dimension to the card front.
Step11: Center the sentiment strip in the white opening in the center of the card and trim off any excess from the sides.
Step12: To finish the card, adhere the front panel to a piece of Simon Hurley's Stark White Cardstock, cut to an A2 sized card base with Multi Medium Matte. Embellish by placing dots of Liquid Pearls in Raspberry and Mint Green on the inked panel.