1. Cut off 1 inch from the bottom of a #8 Kraft Tag.
2. Place the heart stencil (never enough hearts) toward the left side of the tag, as shown. Ink thru the stencil with Broken China on a Blending Tool. Remove the stencil & dry.
3. With the stencil in place, use French Ultramarine Archival on the herringbone background stamp (manly art) to stamp over the heart, remove the stencil & dry.
4. Use Gathered Twigs on the Blending Tool to ink the remainder of the tag & dry.
5. Use Jet Black Archival to stamp the saying (sunshine & art) over the heart as shown & dry.
6. Place the wildflower stencil back in place, shake the Barn Door Distress Paint & place a small amount on the Craft Sheet. Pick up the paint with the Cut & Dry foam & pounce over the flower area. Remove the stencil & dry.
7. Replace the stencil, shake the peeled paint distress paint, swipe a bit onto the Craft Sheet, pick up with the Cut N’ Dry foam & tap over the leaf & stem areas. Remove the stencil & dry.
8. With the stencil in place, ink the polka dot border stamp (seriously art) with Jet Black Archival & stamp the polka dots over the flower, remove the stencil & dry.
9. Replace the stencil & stamp the leaf with the tiny text (love to make art) using Jet Black Archival & dry.
10. Use a fine waterproof pen to doodle around the heart, flower stem & leaf & dry.
11. Use the Pumice Stone Distress Marker to trace around the heart & stem to create a shadow effect.
12. Stencil “remember” (classic words) close to the bottom of the tag, using Jet Black Archival & the Blending Tool or Cut N’ Dry Foam & dry.
13. Create a striped border at the top & bottom of the tag, using Jet Black & the striped border stencil & dry.
14. Use the Peeled Paint Distress Marker to color in the un-inked stripes & dry.
15. Use the waterproof pen to add a line to define the borders.
16. Use French Ultramarine Archival to randomly stamp the text (botanical art) over the background & dry.
17. Use Walnut Satin on a blending tool to add polka dots thru the stencil (polka dotty) & dry.
18. Add the Small Numbers Remnant Rub (numbers) to the Blossom Bucket bottle, then add the larger No (also Remnant Rub Numbers) over the tiny numbers.
19. Shake the Tarnished Brass Distress Stain & apply a small amount to the Craft Sheet, pick up with the Detailer Water Brush…then tap the brush onto your finger over the tag to add tiny metallic dots & dry.
20. Use Glossy Accents to glue the Blossom Bucket bottle, crow & 2 mini stars in place.
21. Use the Black Soot Distress Marker to color over the tag reinforce.
22. Add pen stitching (X’s) to 3 areas of the heart.
1. Stencils DO NOT like heat…so remove them before using the Heat Tool.
2. Clean your stencils after use, before the paint dries.
3. When stamping OVER a stencil, it’s easier to use an UN-mounted stamp.
4. To remove Archival Ink from stencils, rubbing alcohol on a paper towel works like magic.
5. You can use stencil tape to block off the areas of stencils that you do not want to ink or paint & the tape will also hold the stencil in place on the Craft Sheet.
6. The Detailer Water Brush makes THE BEST tiny metallic accent dots, when used with the metallic stains or paints.
7. Save the Cut N’ Dry foam to use again & again. The paints & the Archival Inks dry soft, not crunchy.
8. A tiny bit of Wonder Tape under the bottle will hold it securely to the Craft Sheet, making it easier to add the remnant rubs.
9. The Pumice Stone Distress Marker is the perfect color for adding shadows.