01. Start with a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I used the smooth side, but the textured side would work just fine, too. Spritz it well with a Mister filled with water.
02. Apply stripes of Distress Paint in Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire to the card, working from lightest to darkest color.
03. Spritz with more water and blend the colors with a flat paintbrush to resemble a twilight sky.
04. Use Black Soot Distress Paint to accent the edges of the card.
05. Use Black Soot Distress Paint to stamp WISH with letters from the Tim Holtz Tall Text set. Allow it to dry.
06. Stamp the letters again over the top with Picket Fence Distress Paint for a shadow effect.
07. After the paint dries, accent the letters with Tropical Tangerine Stickles.
08. Cut a piece of Distress Watercolor Paper using the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Star Cluster On the Edge Die.
09. Paint the stars with Tarnished Brass Distress Paint. Allow to dry.
10. Use your finger to dab Grape Crush and Peacock Stickles onto the painted stars.
11. Use the same colors of Stickles around the edges of the words “Dreams Come True” from the Tim Holtz Chit Chat and Seasonal Word Stickers.
12. Once the Stickles have dried, glue the star cluster to the top of the card using your favorite Ranger adhesive (I used Glossy Accents, Multi-Medium would work as well). Trim the star cluster to fit the edge of the card.